Upset stomach, cold, nausea and vomiting on eating, loss of appetite. Treatment?

Hi, my stomach has been hurting me for, about, 3 days now. Every time I try eating something I end up throwing it out because my stomach hurts so much. Sometime even if I think about eating my stomach turns upside down. I can t even finish my orange juice, it feels like I ll be throwing it up within a couple minutes. I m not even hungry it hurts. I recently got over a small cold but this has never happened before with previous colds.
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012