Upset stomach. Stool test done, shows watery stools with mucus, pus cells, entamoeaba coli cysts. Cause of concern?

Hi doc. I took a stool exam, because I ve been having a bad tummy for the past 2 1/2 days. The results are as follows. Color: yellowish brown, Consistency: watery, Gross evidence with mucus , Pus cell 8-10/hpf, Red blood cell 2-4/hpf, Entamoeaba coli cyst:1-2/hpf, Entamoeaba hystolitica Cyst: 0-1/hpf. Should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern the history and the stool examination report that you gave here is indicative of protozoa infection and this need to be treated with the antiprotozoal medicine and the best option in my opinion would be Tab Metronidazole 400mg twice in day for seven days, hope this information helps you, have a nice day.