Upper thigh bruised with lump after fall. Applying medications. Duration for lump to heal completely?

I had a trip and fall on to the right side 12 days ago. I am 74 yr. female. Everything worked fine, just bruised, with a lump on the upper thigh. I iced it right away , after 24 hrs. I have only used Ben Gay or Tylenol Precise to help with the pain. I take generic Tylenol for pain. The lump has gone down some, but how long would it take to go away? I walked around fine afterwards. Just wondered about the lump, it does not look blue. Thanks. SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS FREE. I FEEL LIKE A DUMMY NOW!!!!
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012