Upper teeth ruined. Have low platelet count. Had chemotherapy. Suggest?

Hi I have recently went through chemotherapy and a result I have a low platelet county. The Chemotherapy I wan on has all but ruined my upper teeth and they need to be extracted but with the low platelet count my oral surgeon will not do the operation. My oncologist is suggesting that part of hte problem with my low platelet count may be be due to the bad state of my teeth and I feel like I am in a catch 22. What advice can you give me ?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013