Upper right side pain, woke by diarrhea, vomiting and stomach pain. What should I do ?

A COUPLE OF MONTHS AGO I WENT TO THE ER HAVING UPPER RIGHT SIDE PAIN MADE WORSE AFTER EATING. SUNDAY NIGHT I WAS WOKEN UP BY STOMACH ACHE, DIAHRREAH AND VOMITTING. MONDAY I WENT TO A GASTROENTOROLOGIST TOLD HER EVERYTHING AND SHE FELT AROUND MY STOMACH WHEN SHE PRESSED ON MY RIGHT UPPER SIDE IT HURT. ULTRASOUND FROM THE FIRST ER SHOW A NORMAL GALLBLADDER BUT SHE WANTS ME TO HAVE ANOTHER TEST DONE I WON T HAVE THAT UNTIL NEXT FRIDAY. I AM STILL HAVING A LOT OF PAIN WHICH HAS NOW GONE TO MY BELLY BUTTON AND I VE BEEN NAUSEAS ALL WEEK. I HAVEN T ATE ANY FATTY FOODS AND I STILL HAVE THE PAIN THAT SEEMS TO BE GETTING WORSE AND I FEEL LIKE I ATE ALOT WHEN I HAVEN T ALL DAY. WHAT SHOULD I DO?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013