Upper right quadrant pain. Done, Xrays, CT scans, ultrasound and blood tests. Hydrogen breath test and colitis positive. Doxycycline caused weightloss, tiredness. Reasons?

I have been having upper right quadrant pain for months now, have done all the tests possible, chest x ray, ct of abdomen, ultra sound , hep a,b,c, sti s, h pylori test, ultra sound of abdomen, blood work, stool cultures, blood cultures, o/p stool samples, ocult stool test , ca125, urine test, and everything has checked out normal except for the hydrogen breath test and chrons colitiis test came back reactive but boderline ? I have undigested food in my stool, i have loose bm every morning for the past month,tired, hard to concentrate, weight lose, and it all happened after taking doxycycline for a month, what could it be.
Asked On : Fri, 2 Nov 2012