Upper respiratory infection, lower back pain, finger tip is numb. Any treatment?

I have been having increased problems with incontinence for a couple of months since I have bee sick with a upper respiratory infection. I am have been lower left back pain for about a week. Half of the tip of my left index finger has been had numbness and only slight tingling for about two weeks. I have been having problems sleeping due to lower left back pain that gets worse as the day gets on with the pain most intense near late night. The last two days I had experienced more intense lower left back pain when I use the bathroom but not with urination.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013