Upper respiratory infection, chest tightness, phlegm, sore lungs. Lung cancer?

Hi, i had a severe upper respitory infection 4 weeks ago (lasted for 3 weeks nearly, picked up in China), and i still have a tight feeling in my chest , especially in the diop inbetween the two sidese of the rib cage, my cough is gone and i have little phlegm ,, it feels like my lungs are still a little sore as well, what should i do/ my dr gave me three different types of antibiotics over the 3 weeks, which cleared it, but will not give me any more. Help i keep imagining i have lung cancer? E Mitchell
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012