Upper part of stomach bulging, discomfort after eating. Mirena removed due to spotting. Causes?

My youngest baby is 2 years old. After my last pregnancy, upper part of my stomach bulging out. I had mirena for 1 year and removed it 5 months back due to spotting and irritation. Vaccum, spinal injection are used during the delivary and had lost lot of blood. What will be the reason for the stomach bulging out? it is very uncomfortable after eating something since it suffocates and tummy becomes very stiff.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013