Upper part of chest feels like having cold, collar bone pain, frozen hands and arm. History of bypass. Suggestions?

I feel rather strange.....the upper part of my chest feels like I have a cold but no coughing & my right collar bone hurts, also my right hand & arm stays ice cold as well as my feet ....I have had a quadruple heart bypass 3 years ago & now have a pacemaker & I use a C- Pap machine at night. My throat hurts but it is not sore....when I take a deep breath the upper part of my chest feels like I have been sucking on a menthal cough drop or I have eaten something realy minty. Should I call my GP or cardiologist?
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013