Upper molar tooth extraction.On antibiotics. Dental X-ray done, normal. Treatment?

I had an upper molar tooth extracted approx end of April this year that had become infected. Tooth extraction was very quick and easy. I was given antibiotics before extraction. However, since extraction I ve experienced aching going up to my nose which has given me a watering eye. I went back to dentist who told me that everything was fine and they also took an x-ray which showed all ok. They gave me antibiotics but I still got this ache/pain around the area of extraction to my nose which seem to affect my sinuses. Don t know where to go from here.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012