Upper lips burned, used depigmentation cream for scars, skin feels burning and gets darker after using serum. Advice?

Hi Good afternoon I ve burned my upper lip while waxing with wax strips 3 months back And after 1 week, it left a scar I used depigmentation cream and it faded a bit Another dermatologist suggested a whitening serum containing kojic acid . But since i used it, i feel my upper lip soo burning even more and it has become darker. so i stopped using the serum. Please help me.What advice do u give me? I need something that i m sure will be effective and wont take lot of time to work I heard that papaya soap whitens the skin and i m actually using that too
Asked On : Sat, 16 Jun 2012