Upper lip numbness, tingling sensation in cheeks after blowing nose very hard, have pinched nerve in the neck. Cause?

A short while ago I noticed my upper lip on the left side went very numb for a few minutes after I blew my nose . After a few more minutes the numbness seemed to move up into my nose and then into my left cheek, but more like a tingling than a numbness. Now the the numbness in my lip is all but gone, but I still have some tingling in my right cheek. I ve noticed this off and on over the past weeks sporadically, and at first I thought it had something to do with my shaving in the mornings because that s when I first noticed it. But I didn t shave after I showered this afternoon; however, I did blow my nose pretty hard during my shower and afterward. I have a pinched nerve in my neck that sometimes acts up, but it s never caused anything like this before. Any ideas what could be causing this numbness?
Asked On : Thu, 18 Oct 2012