Upper left back pain. Have hiatus hernia, weight in mid abdomen. No help with Omeprazole. Suggestions?

Hi - I have been getting upper left back pain for quitea while now - I can t sleep on my back as I feel as if there is something there. I have a 2cm hiatus hernia (diagnosed about a year ago) am about 15 stone , with most weight in mid abdominal region. Was given omeprazole but no benefit to back pain. This now constant. Sometimes helps to eat, sometimes worse on eating - pleass help !! and thanks
Asked On : Thu, 24 Jan 2013