Upper inner thighs swelling, itching after surfing, scuba diving. New scars forming. Are they stretch marks?

It seems like after i surf or go scuba diving my upper inner thighs, where my stretch marks are (i m slightly above average for my weight) some new ones I think swell up and become itchy painful and scabby. They could form on top of old ones or turn into new scars. They especially hurt when they rub against wet clothing. They feel like pimples and most lines are just a row of these dots. What are they? Are they stretch marks?
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013