Upper eyelids swell up constantly with mucus discharge. Why is there heavy mucus discharge

My upper eye lids swell up constantly then there is mucos discharge that comes out slowly its stringy . It is not conjunctivitis- that has been already established by a DR. When I wake up in morning I can never breathe through one side. Rarely can I blow my nose at all. Then occasionally, I get a heavy amount of mucos out of my nose on rare occasion which has blood and bright yellow liquidy matter in it. I have pressure constantly mainly on left eye and this is a never ending cycle of the eyelid swelling then the releae of mucos w/ blood etc. Both ears pop and always feel congested. When the pressure and eyelid swelling happens I feel disorientated as well. Today I have this odd twitching above my left eyebrow. I would appreciate any help been searhing for answers for a long time.
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Feb 2016
Hi. The simplest way would have been to undergo an ENT examination and a CT / MRI scan of the nose , sinuses and eyes and brain.
This is going to confirm the diagnosis to guide for proper management.