Upper back to neck pain, area seems to be frozen. X-ray showed straightening of normal cervical lordosis. Normal?

Hi! I m 24 years old, male, from the Philippines. I am sufferring from a pain at my upper back up to my neck part. i think the feeling is the same as that of being tired. it usually feels a bit colder than the other parts of my back. i ve been feeling this for almost four years now and i move my head from left to right every now and then because of the tired feeling . my friends think its a mannerism but it really is not. i had my xray and it only said that there is straightening of the normal cervical lordosis likely due to muscular spasm . aside from that, all is normal. i ve also had a few physical therapy but the pain is still there. help!
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012