Upper back thigh pain, hard black marks on inner thigh that are painless. Serious?

Hi, I have a small doubt.. A week back I had a pain on my upper back thigh and I did not bother much about it, but I have got some black mark on my inner thigh and according to my knowledge I have that from so many months but did not take it seriously, but today when I touched that black kinda spot it is hard .. it is not painful, but hard for the finger if I touch it! Is it anything serious!? Something related to cancer ? I even have a small ball kinda thing in July underarm aswell, when I went to the doctor he said it is the hair growth from inner way and so it has appeared ! Can U please help me ! Many thanks :)
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012
Painless dark spots can be due to thrombophlebitis.rule out any history of injury .apply thrombophobe ointment and use evion 600 mg daily