Upper back pain when coughing, sneezing, laughing. Comfortable to sit straight

hi i have upper back pain it started on friday and when i went to bed it was very painful when i lay down and moved in bed. at one point i was cryin with the pain. the pain is still there constantly it hurts when i cough , sneeze , laugh and even when i eat. it feels more comfortable qhen i sit up straight. the pain is from the middle ov my back and goes across my shoulders and my neck , i seam to get a shooting pain up my spine to my neck every now and then. thanx lisa aged 31
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013