Upper back pain, radiating pain in neck and arm, fatigue, joint pain, flu like symptoms, History of CAD

I am having stabbing, upper back pain mid back to left shoulder with radiating pain up in my neck and down left arm. It is not relieved with positioning, rest, or nitro tabs x2. No shortness of breath, no nausea, vomiting, or heartburn. Having fatigue, joint pain, and flu like symptoms since Friday. History of CAD with stent placements x3 to LAD, most recently in June of 2013. Don't really want to go to ER to be told nothing is wrong and be sent home.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Oct 2013