Upper back pain, pain on breathing, rib pain, neck cracking. Muscle sprain or spinal problems?

i have been having upper back pain for two weeks now. I do some heavy lifting at work and think i may have hurt a muscle or something. My upper back and neck have been cracking a lot, and when i take in a deep breathe my upper back hurts. It feels as if my back needs to pop or is jammed like when you jam your finger . Sometimes my ribs in front will hurt a bit as well as my upper back. Could this be a muscle strain or something that has to do with my spine? How to treat it without paying for medical bills to treat it?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012