Upper back pain, chest tightness. Have allergy-based asthma. Do dusty places have more dust mites?

Hi, i am a 31 year old female and just moved to Dubai in August 2012. I m having upper back pain that coincides with tighness in my chest. I have allergy based asthma which has got worst since moving from Northern Ireland to Dubai.I am concerned about the back pain as I ve heard it can be associated with lung collapse. It is nt severe back pain but would be a 5 on a scale of 1-10, 10 being unbearable pain. Also my allergist has recommended immunotherapy for me to build up my tolerance to house dust mite. However, I am hesitant as I have always had dust mite allergy but in Ireland my asthma was never this bad. I know Dubai is dusty as it is a dessert. Does this mean there would be more house dust mite? Thanks, K
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013