Upper back pain, chest pain. Hurts more when smoking. Reason?

What could be the reason for my upper midsection back part of my body hurt its really sore some times my chest will hurt in the middle. When I smoke pot or ciggerets it seems to hurt even more. I ve seen a cardiologist and they said my heart is fine so that s good , but I don t know what s wrong. I ve also been to the gastroenteritis . They said that look good except for having abnormal cells and they said its E O E so I have to go find out what I m allergic too. so I thought I would give u a background of what s going on with me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013