Upper back injury due to fall, pain in ribs, moved to upper left chest area, severe on sneezing, coughing, breathing deeply. Causes for this?

I fell and landed on my upper back about 5 days ago. The next day I had pain in both sides of my ribs. Today the pain is still in my lower left ribs but has moved to my upper left chest . The pain is unbearable when I sneeze , cough , or at the very end of taking a deep breathe. Any thoughts on what I may have done?? And I already know I should go see a doctor
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012