Upper arm spasm, shaky hand, back pain, arthritis in the legs, coronary artery spasm, epileptic, asthmatic

I got spasm in left upper arm and hand shaky and got spasm in lower left leg and my left arm shakes all the time I don t know what s causing it in last few days my back pain been bad that if I try walk or stand my leg gives way I do have a damaged back and have got arthritis in that leg and a inverted foot I also do have hsp that s similar to m s that runs in family ive got Colonary artery spasm and on angina meds I m epileptic and I m a asthmatic I wounder if you would know what s causing it
Asked On : Tue, 17 Apr 2012