Upper arm and shoulder injury, bruising, unable to move it normally, swelling. Treatment options?

I hit my upper arm near my shoulder nine days ago and the pain continued. Six later I hit the top of my shoulder again on a counter egde. It bruised pretty bad. I was unable to use it without pain. I can t move it too far in any direction and can t pick anything up or put weight on it without pain. I never go to the hospital because I don t have insurance. The pain is constant and it s hard to sleep or do anything normal things during the day. My arm swelled mildly and had a dark bruise. I don t think it s broken, but something is seriously wrong. What do you think? I have a super high tolerance for pain and I say it hurts badly
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012