Upper and right-sided stomach pain, back pain, loss of appetite, rumbling stomach on eating. Causes?

For the past three day I have has upper and right side stomach pains. The first day was really bad the second and third day it just seems like someone punched me in my stomach and is also making my back hurt on the right side also. I dont have any history of anything, but with each day it seems to get better. I wasnt able to eat for three days either today was the first day I tried to eat a bowl of soup and it went fine. Still dont have an appetite and now that I ate the soup my stomach is rumbling like gas bubbles. What could this be?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012