Upper abdominal tingling, nausea, loss of appetite. Is it related to exercise or hiatus hernia?

Any idea what may be causing an odd upper abdominal tickling sensation, a bit like a flutter, accompanied by intermittent nausea? In addition, I ve lost my appetite , and feel full after not eating very much. My normal temperature is around 97F, but tonight it s 98.2F (normal to most everyone, except me!). Wondering if it could be a bug, or exercise-related, a hiatus hernia , or what?
Asked On : Tue, 15 May 2012
your diagnosis and plan of management depends upon your age
if u are less than 40yr than chances are more of gastroesophageal reflux disease or gastritis.
for this you will require PPI and if you dont get relief by PPI by 2weeks you should go for upper GI endoscopy

Oncologist, Surgical Dr. Rohan Khandelwal's  Response
Since when are you having these problems? What is your age and have you lost any weight?
If these problems have been persisting for sometime now, then it might be a gastric ulcer which may or may not be associated with a hiatal hernia.
You should get yourself checked up by your physician and he might subject you to an upper GI endoscopy (which will be helpful in picking up an hiatal hernia and a gastric ulcer). Both these problems have good treatment options available. Getting yourself checked up by a physician might even help in picking up something which is not completely evident.
Hope you get well soon.