Upper abdominal pain, urine exceptionally slow. Taking sustanon. Is it enlarged prostate?

I am using sustanon 250 alone, it is my first 5 week cycle which i am 1 week and 2 days in. I am a little worried about getting an enlarged prostate , i noticed after having a 7 hour straight sleep and no toilet breaks, that the urine came out very slow, is that normal? and this morning i woke up with a small stitch like pain in my left side upper abdomen , im thinking it could be my spleen? I am taking 1ml every 3 days for competitive bodybuilding purposes.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013