Upper abdominal pain till shoulder, cold, mood swings, anxiety, muscle stiffness, body ache, pain in arms back, stiff neck. Problem?

I'm experiencing upper left abdominal pain (Right behind/beneath the lower left rib bone) radiating to the shoulder, sensitivity to cold, mood swings, sudden onsets of tearfullness or anxiety, tenderness in muscles in general, stiffness and aching in the knees, calfs and thighs, chills, back pain (between shoulder blades, lower back and in the "middle" of the spine"), night sweats, sudden onset of tingling in the hands and deep throbbing pain in the arms, dry skin in the face and forehead and stiff and sore neck.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013