Upper abdominal pain, sweating profusely, pain under left breast. Taking omeprazole for bowel inflammation. Treatment?

I have upper abdominal pain which has lasted now for 15 months. I sweat profusely in the morning and have the pain. most times it wakes me up during the night. the pain is just under my left bust. i have had shingles last year. i have had a gastroscopy which showed inflammation of the bowel. i am taking omeprazole for this. i still have the pain which is a burnng pain feeling like someone has punched me just under the left bust high up on the abdomen . If I get upset the pain is worse. when i wake i am sweating and want to do a wee. the pain seems to be relieved but is still there.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013