Upper abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting. Normal chest x ray, ultrasound, low blood count. Any ideas?

My wife has had upper right abdominal pain for the last few months. She had pneumonia last year and there is still some crackling when she's breathing. Her blood count is very low (11) and course of tablets have not improved her condition. Nobody can tell us what the problems are. She has had numerous blood tests, Chest X-rays and today had an ultrasound. All clear. Doctor does believe liver is inflamed. Pain is always there but severity of pain fluctuates. She has had some nausea, vomiting and generally a feeling of not being right
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013