Upper abdominal pain below the ribs. Loss of apetite. Tiny polyps on gallbladder. What could it be?

Hi I am having upper abdomenal pain which extends down my right side mainly at the base of my right rib area. My appendix area isnt sore at all. I cant eat or drink and when i do i get sharp pains and want to vomit - i have no appetit at all. It started 3 weeks ago with contraction like feelings in the first week then pain and discomfort constantly since. I have had a ultrasound done and all that showed was some tiny pollups on my gall blader. I have also had bloods and a urine test which all came clear. My poo test was fine as well. Though I did notice some stone like items in it and was told they werent stones. What could it be?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013