Unwanted pregnancy, want to go for abortion. Will this cause problem in future conception?

I am 23 year old christian.i am in relation with a muslim boy and we did register marriage .both of our parrents dont know am pregnent .it is 7th week.when the pregnancy was confirmed we thought going ahead.but am too weak physically and financially.we are really not sure if we can continue.though our mind is not allowing we have no choice other than abortion .please suggest me what to do.tell me will threre be any problem for second baby if we do so.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012