Unwanted pregnancy, mild bleeding. Mifepristone, misoprostol taken, pregnancy test still positive. Advise?

Hello Doc, I my 6 wk old pregnancy by Urine Pregnancy test kit. Took 200 mg mifepristone followed 2 days later by 400 ug misoprostol. Bleeding began 1 day later, though mild and lasted only for 3 days. Retested using urine pregnancy test kit after 4 days. The test is still positive. What should be my next step? A repeat dose of misoprost or ultrasonograpy? I am a happily married lady vet who doesn't want a kid yet. Thanks in advance.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013