Unwanted hairs on face, thinning scalp hair, had typhoid and hepatitis A, feels depressed. Hirsutism?

Sir I am 27 years old female from india. My question is i am slightly suffering from problem of unwanted hairs on face and thinning of scalp hairs; this i am suffering from last 7-8 years after my multi resist typhoid and hepatitis A .i had never this problem before i have gone through hormone test but everything is fine in the test now i am depressed and ...dnt now what to do... after going through net i came to point that i have slightly hirsutism ... plz replyy back with some solution
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012