Unwanted hair on my face, belly and breast, had abortion, hormone tests and abdominal pelvic scan done, missing periods

I have unwanted hair on my face, belly & breast and want to know the cause and cure of it. Was married earlier and had an abortion done in the past. Other than that , no operations done. Got hormone tests and abdominal pelvic scan done yesterday .. have few questions regarding the same. Uterus anteverted normal in size and shows normal endocavitory echopattern. Uterus measures 6.7 x 2.9 x 3.4 cm Endometrical echio is regular centrally placed and measures 6 mm Both ovaries are normal in size and shows small follicles Right Ovary - 3.3 x 2.8 cm . Dominant Follicle measuring 18mm is seen. Left ovary - 3.3 x 2.0 cm Testosterone - 53.46 ng/dl DHEA -Sulphate(DHEAS) - 187.70 (mu)g\dl Leutinising Hormone - 21.40 mIU/ml Thyroid Stimulating Hormonce - 1.72 (mu)IU/ml Note: I am due my period in a week.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Jun 2012