Unwanted facial hair all over the face after using Minoxidil 10%. What to do ?

Minoxidil Disaster: When will unwanted facial hair and dark circles under eyes go?
I had a patchy beard. After several internet search for self-treatment, I found that Minoxidil (a drug used for male pattern baldness) is capable of growing hair wherever it is applied. I also found that many men have succeeded growing good beard with the help of Minoxidil.

So one month ago, I started using Minoxidil 5% bottle. Now, I have got surprisingly cute beard as I ever wanted. It is from this month the disaster started to appear. Over ambitiously, I bought Minoxidil 10% bottle and started to apply it. I thought this will repair my patchy beard more quickly. But unfortunately, hairs started to grow all over my face now; especially under my eyes, temple and forehead. I also suffer from dark circles under my eyes. I look ugly now.

Now my friends, relatives and acquaintances started to point out my unusual facial hair under eyes and dark circles. I am now more embarrassed and worried. I fear that the unwanted hairs will remain permanently on my face. I have stopped using Minoxidil. I will never use it again.

My doubts are:
1. Will the unwanted hair fall off over time?
2. Will the dark circles go away eventually?

Please help!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013