Unwanted body hair, want to get rid of it permanently. Which is the safest and effective remedy?

Hi ther I suffer from unwanted body hairs , and searching for a good solution. I found some permanent hair removal for home treatments, and want to buy one of them. But the problem is that I am not sure which one is safer with better result? The options are Philips Lumea with IPL technology, Tria with laser technology and Silk n with ipl and hpl... please help me to choos and make my decision. (By the way, I have the suitable skin color and hair color for these kind of treatment) Tara
Asked On : Sat, 28 Jul 2012