Unusually excessive sweating after taking birth control pills. Could it be due to medicinal side- effects?

Last August my obgyn put me on birth control to help regulate my periods. Every since then I have been sweating a ton. Wether it s night time or day time, I sweat. It s gross. It is unusual. It stops me from social events because I don t want people to see me sweating. It s not cute. I sweat soo much. As soon as I walk outside,my forehead is drenched. I sweat mostly on my face and back. Does my birth control pills have anything to do with this? I have an appt next month with my obgyn and I will surely bring this up.
Asked On : Fri, 24 Aug 2012