Unusual pricking, tingling, sharp pains in shoulder, upper back. Had sunburns on the same arm. Possibility of sunburn causing nerve damage?

I am experiencing unusual prickling, tingly and sometimes sharp pains in my right shoulder and upper back. It moves slightly from small area to area, and isnt always as strong in pain, but hasnt ever fully gone away for awhile. I had a pretty bad sunburn about 2 weeks ago, but it is all healed now. Is it possible that the sunburn caused nerve damage, and if so, what can/should I do about it? If not, what else could be causing this and what should I do?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012