Unusual periods without cramps, no indications before onset, had brown discharge post sex. What does this mean?

Last week I had a weird period. Before my period me and my husband had sex, a few times. My period started on the same day as last month but there was no cramps . I always have a heavy flow and cramp bad. But when my period started i didn t even know it did. I felt like i peed on my self without realizing it when i checked there, there was like watery blood . after that a started to spot alittle. At the end of my period me and my husband had sex again. Then the other night i had brown discard.That was about 2 days ago days ago now. i went to go pee and there was pink tiny blood spot on the paper. What does this mean?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  221 Awaiting Answer