Unusual periods, tinge of red blood mixed with clear mucus on wiping, no spotting, have mild cramps, back and lower stomach pains. Cause?

Hi I stopped my period 2 days ago and period was unusual than normal. Has been for about 3 months now. This morning (noticed when I wipe, has not show on underwear yet) I could see little bit of red blood mix with clear mucus . I am also having mild cramps and back pain as well as lower stomach pains. I have been feeling sick to my stomach as well. Is this normal or left over blood from cycle? Has never happened before... Or should I call doctor. Would hate to see doctor if they say it s nothing. What do you think it could be?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012