Unusual periods, depression, fatigue, memory loss. Blood test showed low estrogen. Should I be worried?

Hi, been feeling really poorly for last year although some symptons longer lasting. After suffering some unusual periods combined with really horrific depression , chronic fatigue , memory loss , aches etc. I had some blood tests with my Dr. She told me that pit gland seems to be working ok but I I have a low oestrogen level 64 - test taken on day 3 of cycle. I am awaiting results of further tests. I am not on any medication including contraceptives, early 30 s, non-smoker. Suffered glandular fever about 15 years ago and have never felt well since then, could there be a connection. Also what does number mean and should I be worried?
Asked On : Sat, 7 Jul 2012