Unusual discharge from penis, burning sensation during urination, inflammation, blisters, dry patches. Is it yeast infection?

Hi doc i am a gentleman of 37 recently experienced sm unusual dischrge from ma pennis for d first tym. I hav whitish dischage from ma penis includin burnin sensation durin urination with d tip of ma penis ticklish ...feels lk am havin ejaculation . I tuk fluconazol n doxycicline ba d discharge has increased wd pains durin urination. No soreness, white dry patches , inflammation or blisters. Cud dz b a bacterial or yeast infection? And what prescription would you give me. Plz help m out cos dz is really freakin m out Note ma galfrnd had uti several tyms and takes doxycicline n cefuroxim ba it comes and goes.
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013