Unusual and unexplained chest pain. Why heart burns? Hormonal imbalance?

Hi, I have been having unusual chest pain that i havent experienced before. Alongside that i think i also have heartburn (left side of chest). It has been occurring a bit more often and then suddenly a sharp, jabbing pain was in my right breast . I have taken an ultra sound on my right breast and there were no signs of anything wrong at all. But that was weeks ago, and now the pain in my right breast is back. I really don t know what s going on with me. I am 16 so i was wondering of it could just be a hormonal imbalance? Another question: does sleeping in a room coated in fresh paint after 12 hours do any harm in the long run? Thanks so much.
Asked On : Tue, 24 Jul 2012