Ununited ulnar styloid process, with an associated degenerative arthrosis, mild tenosynovitis. What does MRI report mean?

Can you please translate the following MRI report? The wrist is in ulnar deviations, probably mildly flexed. Ulnar variance is near neutral in scan position. There is dorsal tilt of the lunate. There is an ununited ulnar styloid fracture , with an associated degenerative arthrosis between the ulna and the fracture fragment with associated bone oedema. There are small first carpal-metacarpal joint margin osteophytes. There is tenosynovitid of the second extensor compartment tendon sheaths, and a little fluid around the first extensor compartment tendon sheath and within the ECU tendon sheath. Fibres from the triangle fibre artifice insert on the ulnar styloid fragment. Conclusion: Ununited ulnar styloid process, with an associated degenerative arthrosis, mild tenosynovitis , additional findings as described
Asked On : Sun, 22 Jul 2012