Unsuccessful conception, trying to conceive, have consistent soreness in breast. History of chlamydia. Cause of infertility?

im 18yrs old i have been w/my bf since since 10th gr i graduated in may.since we ve been together honestly i have been trying to conceive.. haven t been pregnant yet after 3years and we have sex alot.i have a obgyn appt. in feb. to try&get a solution to my infertility . my last period was dec 21 2012 today its jan 27..i have a 32day cycle.. my breast are really sore going on for lik 4 days but sometimes before my period that s normal 4 me but not how many days it has been.i had chylmadia when i was 15 for at least a yr i guess. w/o that my reason 4 infertility?i just want to know could i possibly b pregnant & i am having a hard time w/bowel movements it makes my stomach muscles cramp similar to when my period is about 2 come on but its not hurting long like cramps .i have a poor eating diet too i also smoke ..could u please help!!!inform
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013