Unsuccessful conception, husband has saggy balls, is disinterested in sex, premature ejaculation. Cause and color of healthy sperm ?

Why does husband have saggy balls that hang low and can t seem to last long when having sex? Seems like he gets off within 5 minutes and he claims he can t or don t know how to last longer, even though I ve told him some techniques to try but still says he can t and/or don t know how. His balls aren t full and firm either like my ex s were. Also have been trying to conceive for a long time and have not had any success, what is going on??? How to know if he is even ejaculating sperm and not just semen/fluid, what is the difference. Healthy sperm should be white or more yellowish??? Really need some help please......
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012