Unsual sleep pattern with a sense of panic, What could be going on ?

Hello, I have been sleeping more than usual. My significant other brought this to my attention and now I m worried. I have no appetite at all for example in the last week I have only ate about one thing a day. When I do sleep I get such vivid dreams to the point that I wake in a panic state trying to catch a grip on my surroundings. My dreams have consisted of death and fear. I have recently gotten over a 2 week migraine as well. What could be going on?
Asked On : Sun, 12 Dec 2010